- Evaluation is really important to improve practice
- Evaluation is key to assessing the added value and impact on child health research
“YPAG has allowed me to meet new people, learn so much and make me realise how important our views could be!”
Evaluating how your YPAG is impacting child health research is important and will help you evidence the value of the group. Consider from the start how you will evaluate and share learning making sure that you are working in partnership with researchers and young people in the process.
In this section
This list contains shortcuts to all of the downloadable resources in this section of the Toolkit:
- PDF NIHR Feedback form for researchers
- PDF example of an Evaluation log
- PDF of Participations Works’ Evaluating Participation Work – The Toolkit
- PDF of Participations Works’ Evaluating Participation Work – The Guide
- PDF of The Evaluators’ Cookbook
- PDF Case Study of the PLUTO project to measure impact.