Become a Member
The European Young Person’s Advisory Group Network (eYPAGnet) welcomes applications from any organisation, group, or individual able to:
- Demonstrate an interest in promoting children and young people’s involvement in health/clinical research
- Demonstrate a willingness to include children and young people in the research design process
- Collaborate and share with other members of the network information about relevant processes and outputs of all children and young people’s activities
- Be able to provide the services promoted by eYPAGnet.
Membership benefits include:
- Share learning and resources with other experts involved in eYPAGnet
- Get involved in joint projects
- Profile your work on the eYPAGnet website
- Be represented at key institutions such as the European Medicines Agency (EMA)
- Participate in the eYPAGnet General Assembly meetings and future capacity-building workshops/events
- Post your news and blogs on the eYPAGnet website
- Participate in and/or develop training sessions/resources aimed at children, young people and their families
- Represent eYPAGnet at conferences and Summits.
Support can be provided to individuals/organisations who wish to work with children, young people and families.
If you want to become a member please read the Terms of Reference and complete the expression of interest form below. If you require any assistance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org